Thursday, September 24, 2009

Orchard Central & realisation

24 September 2009 - Sleepy


Not exactly a hangover. At least I don't feel drunk on my way home last night after drinking at Clark quey. Just sleepy. And I'm definitely not drunk last night as I've full awareness and consciousness about what happened. :D

Slept all the way from 4am to 2pm today. Hahas. Did nothing much since I wake up except to read my story book that I borrow from the Library since it's going to be overdue on 30 September.

I went down to town @ 5pm to meet my daddy @ 6pm @ central point. Reason is to go to Starhub center to change my phone and to recontract my plan. But there isn't the phone that I wanted or aiming. I still like my current phone very much. [:

So I reserved a black W995 for the moment and my student plan ends tomorrow. Meaning, I no longer have 200 mins for outgoing calls and 2000 smses. I guess this month's phone bill is going to be high since I have long ago burst these 2 limits.

Daddy and I went to walk the new Orchard Central. That place is simply gorgeous. Nice interior design of the see through lifts and the ceilings is amazing too. 1 word: Fantastic.
I want to go there for shopping. And one day, I'm going to try climbing up the rock wall too. (:

After walking around Orchard central, we took bus back home. Nothing much for today. Only to realise that OC is simply Great. (x


Realisation: 2 years ago, I went to Starhub center happily, changing a new phone but can't get the colour I wanted instead, I changed my handphone number because my old number has been spam. 2 years later, I'm still not getting the colour phone I wanted but this time, I don't feel like changing my number as it feels like something connecting between us will be cut off completely once I change this number. I know your house number has changed and we haven't been talking for almost 2 years. But I still hope one day, I receive your sms on my phone. Or rather, the two of us to continue talking as friends and not strangers like now. ):

No comments: